Friday, October 22, 2010

The Lime Shop in Toronto this weekend

Diana and I will be in Toronto this Sunday Oct 24th for Canzine (held at The Great Hall). Come by and say hi. We'll have a small run of the Mr. Robot 2.0 grocery shopper (exclusive for events). German Shible, my brother and the artist of this charming robot image will also be there selling his illustrations and small press comic. Be sure to stop by his table.

My linoleum block printed bookmarks for Canzine. Made out of heavy weight cold press paper and acrylic paints.

Current reads and inspiration: Marc Jacobs by Bridget Foley and Rob Ryan's This Is For You.

Hope to see you this weekend.

::: Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I haven't planned to go accross the ocean for this week-end :(
    Thanks for your visit! I like so much your creations!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment!