Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holts Window Unveiling P.2














Oh the Holts window unveiling.

Due to people bailing and bad timing, I arrived "late". Like an hour before close "late". The ET Canada stage was empty, Feist was long gone and people were already at work tearing it down. No one was left.

Oh, except for Dylan Lauren on the third floor. I didn't bother chatting her up or asking her to take a photo with me. Boring.

I did though, get the new L.A.M.B. Zip wallet. I've been without one since my Marc Jacobs was stolen from my gym locker in July. Otherwise, uneventful hour. I missed all the fun.

(Thanks for coming with me Geoff! I owe you one.)

::: Nathalie

Outfit: Hat and scarf, H&M. Trench, Joe Fresh. Bag, See By Chloé. Watch, Michael Kors. Tights, H&M. Shoes, Modern Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!