Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fashion Oh-No!: Sheer Leggings

I was at the check out of the grocery store today and happen to look up (to my dismay) and accidently checked out a girls bum. I'm talking butt crack, thong and everything, fully out there on display through her sheer leggings. (Poor girl, she didn't have a clue.) Sadly, this is the second time this month that I've encountered a full moon through what-should-have-been-opaque tights.

Please ladies, if you're going to wear leggings as pants, let's make sure that our leggings are completely opaque. AND please, wear a shirt past your naughty bits, there's no need to put it all on display.

Thank you and have a safe and happy New Year everyone! Diana and I have been slacking hardcore but we promise regular postings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!