Friday, May 14, 2010

Review: MBMJ Zippy Heart Tote




I got my Zippy Nylon Tote today and it SUCKS! I spent $25 on stupid customs only to return it.

My brother said "That's Marc Jacobs? It's like he's playing a joke on everyone."

Before knowing it was MBMJ, Amy said "Ooo! That bag looks cheap. Return it."
After I told her it's MBMJ, Amy said "Whaaat?! You can get something like that at Pacific Mall for $10!"


Marc by Marc Jacobs Zippy Heart Tote Review:
  • Thin cheap looking nylon.
  • Unlined.
  • No pockets
  • The cute little bobbles keeping falling to the bottom because the zipper doesn't secure it in place.
  • Thought the heart pouch was removable, but it's not. It only acts as a pouch to hold the nylon tote inside. Even then, it's hard to zip up.
  • Disappointing. My brother said it best: It's as if Marc is playing a mean trick on us.
For $168 USD girls, save your money and put it away for a rainy day. This one's going back.

::: Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. That's right, Nat! Return that sucker.

    I've already told Diana this, but MJ sunglasses are made in China. I think that says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 pairs of MBMJ glasses and love them! : ( This tote is on a whole other playing field though. boo!
    -N

    ReplyDelete

Comment!