Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nudie fragrance's for your man







Sometime I feel like I live in a cave. I subscribe to 5 magazines and pick up more off the newstands each month, but apparently it's not enough to keep me informed. I just found out about Marc Jacobs new men's fragrance, Bang.

I recall Diana telling me about a contest on MJ's facebook page and how one of her friends won a Marc Jacobs Stam bag. Diana neglected to tell me about his new fragrance. Knowing Diana's bag envy, she was probably more focused on her friend having won an MJ bag.

::: Nathalie


PS - I should comment how Geoff always laughs at men's fragrance ads. He wants to know who exactly they're targeted towards, seeing as your typical straight male probably doesn't respond to these ads (teehee).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!