Saturday, August 7, 2010

We Return to Regularly Scheduled Programming

We're going to pretend that Nathalie and I haven't been absent from this blog. Hi!

What's New?
- The Lime Shop website is up and running! If you're looking for eco-friendly goods for you, your home or your friends, this is your one stop shop.
- I got a LV Damier Speedy 30. Obviously it's a classic bag that I'll love forever, but I find that it's an abyss that makes it impossible to find anything.
- In a moment of weakness, I purchased YSL Baby Doll Perfume without testing it. I sprayed it on my wrists and nape and am now trying my best not to vom.
- Guess I've been living under a rock, because I went to my first Zumba class this morning. Um, amazing much? They say you can burn between 500-1000 (yes, a thousand) calories per session. I'm planning to go again tomorrow.

Back with a vengance,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!