Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Always Use Protection


I bought my Alexander Wang Tina Zip Clutch back in February and meant to protect it's soft, beautiful, navy suede skin with Danier Leather's leather and suede protector. I just never got around to it.

I would pull crazy things like switching my purse last minute if I woke up to a rainy morning. Even better, if I happened to have the purse on me and it would start to rain, I would wear it cross body style underneath my coat and look like either a misshaped pregnant lady, or someone who was going to bust out something crazy underneath her coat. I didn't care. As long as my purse was covered from water, that's all that mattered.

We got some pretty heavy rain last week. My brother and I had driven back to my place together and as I unlocked the front door of the house, he took the gentlemanly courtesy of unloading the car with our bags, including my purse, which usually rides in my back seat when I have a passenger. Anyway, my brother's a smart man and knows my handbags are my babies, (I have issues, I know) and so he sandwiched my purse between two other bags.

Unfortunately, it was somehow exposed to some drops of rain which have left permanent markings. I've since taken the time to spray it, but the damage is done. Remember ladies (and gents), always, always, ALWAYS use protection.

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!