Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Turning Into A Bag Lady


At the end of next week, I'll be the only full-time writer at work. The other writer decided to bail and gave her two weeks on Monday. Though I totally support it, it's kinda stressing me out. It means I'm solo till they find a replacement and I'll have to train someone new.

What does Diana do when she's buggin'? She starts spendin'.

I got the pictured MJ tote on sale at Holts and I justified with:
"Oh, it's almost summer and it's lightweight. I'm stressed out. If I'm stressed I'll eat, but if I buy this I won't eat because I won't have money and then I won't gain weight. Yes. Yes. I should buy it."

Totally F'd, I know, but I don't regret it. It's big enough for everything I was squeezing into my much smaller purse. However, part of me wishes I had waited and purchased this:





I found out about Jack & Marjorie after looking for online retailers that may be interested in carrying Lime Shop stuff. Their bags are made from recycled materials and the design is just killer. I dunno, I might just pass on eating for the rest of the week, because I really want that bag!!!

Crazy About Canvas,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!