Friday, July 17, 2009

Meet The Sartorialist

Scott Schuman Personal Appearance
Holt Renfrew Toronto - Bloor Street
50 Bloor Street West, Menswear Entrance ON 1

Wednesday July 22, 2009
12:30-2PM

Meet The Sartorialist Scott Schuman, a leading authority on style for both men and women. His photos have become iconic representations of modern fashion and how it is interpreted.

Schuman launched his blog: The Sartorialist, in 2005 as a way to connect the way clothes are sold to the way they are worn. “I’ve always felt that there was a disconnect between what I was selling in the showroom and what I was seeing real people wearing in real life,” he says.

View a selection of his photographs in our Toronto - Bloor Street store between Wednesday, July 22 - Wednesday, July 29, 2009.

+ + + +

Diana told me this was coming up but we were too lazy to look for the source. So here it is, straight from my inbox.

::: Nathalie and Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!