Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little City P.2

Diana and I had plans last week to visit Little City's launch party, an art exhibit in downtown Toronto. Unfortunately our plans fell through and neither one of us were able to make it.

Lucky for us, and all of you, Little City has opened an online shop where you could purchase very reasonably priced prints! There's a couple I have my eye on, including one by fellow blogger and photographer, Yulanda Yee.

I remember in high school I tried my hand at photography and failed miserably. I couldn't understand the concept of good lighting or even how to develop film. As a result I really appreciate great photographs and are slowly working my way to building a good collection through out my home. I think Yulanda's piece (above) would be perfect in my office/ guest room.

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!