Monday, August 31, 2009

Stylin' When Shopping.

The 'burbs aren't exactly known for excitement or style, so I was pretty impressed by an interesting event being thrown at Oakville Place Mall.
The Stylista Challenge was set up in the middle of the lower level of the mall. Mannequins were set up along with rows of clothes, accessories and shoes from stores in the mall. I thought it was pretty intriguing, so I signed up. If your look wins you get a $3000 shopping spree at the mall.
Anyway, here's a picture of my final outfit. Let me know what you think.
Voting starts on September 8th.
You can find my outfit under my name (Diana A) or my contestant number (#162).
Credits:
Faux leather biker jacket/shoes/scarf/clutch: Costa Blanca
Shoes: R2W
Dress: Opus

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked at your shoe choice Diana! I would've pegged you as a boot gal.

    ReplyDelete

Comment!