Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall 09 Wishlist

I'm trying to keep a reasonable fall wish list by having a checklist of pieces that will enhance my existing wardrobe.

1. Navy and gray striped cardigan - purchased at Banana Republic (similar to above). Perfect for the cooler months with it's warm, soft, wool blend. Received a 25% discount at the Yorkdale location when I showed my movie ticket stub. (TIFF promo)

2. I've blogged about it before; Marc Jacobs Dreamy Pouchette. (If I'm lucky, my man will get this for my bday/ xmas, which isn't until December, but still...)

3. Alexander Wang tshirt dress. Picked up yesterday.
A must have! Can be worn a million different ways - dressed up or down, perfect for the September transition weather and adaptable to winter days when layered with a cardigan, a pair of tights and fabulous boots.

4. Michael Kors rubber engineer boots. Love, love, love. Waiting for my next paycheck.

5. Ash Suede Ono Long Cuff Boots. I could be a little delusional putting these on my list but they're so brilliant! (They remind me of the boots Andy Sachs wore in the Devil Wears Prada. This is the outfit Miranda Priestly gives Andy the approving nod, after her makeover.)

::: Nathalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!