Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where Were You When I Was Goth?

Back in '94 Nathalie and I got shoved into lockers and called freaks at our Catholic high school for wearing doc martens and black lipstick. I remember spending an abundance of time looking for black lipstick/nail polish and being incredibly frustrated that it was only available during Halloween.

Well the joke's on the people who made fun of us (or maybe on us, I'm still not sure).
Darker makeup hues are all the rage this season and MAC is all over the trend with their new MAC Style Black Collection. I'm particularly fond of the Nail Lacquer and Mineralized Eye Shadows, but I probably won't bust out the black lips. Reminds me too much of adolescence and I've already got enough angst as an adult.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!