Wednesday, January 27, 2010

14k Gold Plated Goodness


Geoff and I don't typically celebrate (what I call a sham of a holiday) Valentines Day, but I thought it might be fun to this year. Along with a trip to the AGO and dinner at the yummiest vegetarian chinese place, I've convinced him that we should swap gifts.

He doesn't it know it yet, but he just got me some brilliant House of Harlow 1960 jewelry - the long key necklace and horseshoe stacking ring from Shopbop.

I'm now really looking forward to Valentines Day this year! Any suggestions on gifts for men?

::: Nathalie


Shopping Tip of the day:
Remember Canadian kids, pick the 6-10 day shipping method from Shopbop. It takes a little longer and there's no tracking along the way, but the custom taxes are considerably less.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!