I'm not very nice to my hair.
It's naturally black, but I dye it light brown. It's not quite wavy, so I'm constantly straightening or curling it.
After speaking to a coworker about how dry my hair is, she suggested I try Ojon products. A couple of months ago, I purchased Ojon's Hydrate and Restore Collection.
• It has exceptional moisturizing properties. All of Ojon's products are formulated with Ojon Oil, which is known for it's restorative properties.
• No more tangles, which is suffer from when I decide to curl my hair.
• Depending on whom you speak to, the smell. After a couple of weeks, I stopped using the products and gave them to my Mom. She went on and on about how she loves the smell, but I didn't really enjoy it that much.
• After washing my hair, I found that Ojon products made it look kind of greasy. My scalp felt oily too. While I hated this, my Mom was into it because she has a super dry scalp/hair.
• It's kind of pricey. Doesn't matter where you look, this stuff costs a lot more than most hair products.
While I wasn't too keen on these products in the end, I can understand why some people are obsessed with it. It's probably amazing for those with coarse, curly hair and I know it's good for those with dry locks. I'm one of those people who can't function if I feel like my scalp or hair is greasy, so I wouldn't recommend it for those with hair related OCD tendencies.
From me: C
My mom: B+
Going back to Pantene Brunette Expressions,
in poor taste
8 years ago