Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When Your Eyebrows Make You Say 'Ew'


I don't let a lot of people touch my face. When I do, it's for a pretty good reason and up until a few days ago, I thought threading was one of them.

My mom introduced me to threading a couple of years ago, and found that it was a cheap and efficient way to get my eyebrows did. The results were consistent, until last Friday when the lady who did my brows did an amazing job of f'ing them up.

I was hella pissed, but the weekend was pretty excellent, so I've managed to chill out a lot. However, I'm writing this post as a reminder to myself and a warning to you guys.

1. If you regularly get threaded, ALWAYS GO TO THE SAME LADY, THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE YOU AN ARCH ON ONE SIDE AND A DEFORMED BROW ON THE OTHER.
2. When it stings, say so. I just ignored it and realized when I got home that there were cuts above each eyelid. EW.
3. Look at your brows carefully before leaving. I took off pretty quickly cause I had somewhere to be, but now I wish I'd taken a good look. I definitely wouldn't have paid for this crap job.

Dammit, late for work,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!