Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fabulous Lashes

I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara since trying Dior's Iconic Mascara last year. I loved it because it was the first mascara to curl, thicken, lengthen and separate my lashes. But of course, there were cons: very difficult to wash off with soap and water and lots of smudging! 

From there I moved to M.A.C's Zoom Lash. I was promised the same results as the Dior mascara at $14 (CND) a tube instead of $30-something. Verdict: not the greatest but it would do. Wouldn't buy it again. 

Finally a winner. Earlier this week I bought L'oreal's Clean Telescopic Mascara. At $7 a tube (at the Superstore), I was pleasantly surprised by the results. It separates and lengthens without clumping. It also washes off easily with soap and water and is the only mascara I've ever found that doesn't smudge! It's also easy to curl the lashes after having applied to coats. This is definitely one I'll be carrying in my cosmetics bag for years to come. 

::: Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!