Wednesday, May 6, 2009

International Envy, Volume: 1

We've all complained about things we want but can't have. Guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

The dress pictured on the left is from COS, a store that I didn't know existed until I read about it on Fruchtzwerg's Island. Honestly, it seems like all the awesome stuff is in Europe. What's up with that? This dress is like magic. That asymmetrical zipper is killing me.

I remember a few years ago when Sephora didn't exist in Canada, Nathalie and I would whine and whine about not having a good place to buy our skin care and beauty products. Now that it's here, I think the appeal has diminished considerably.
More so for me, because I know how much retail stores jack up the prices on their beauty products, and it's total BS.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!