Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Got my mind on a Mulberry and a Mulberry on my mind


I want a Mulberry bag so much it hurts. But right now, I really don't have $1K+ to spend on accessories. WAA! So you can imagine how much I freaked out when I found out that they're doing a collabo with Target! I wonder what they're going to do? If they're are going to make amazing, affordable accessories that will quell my deep rooted (and disturbing) desire to own one of these pieces or if they'll be super disappointing (please don't be!)

After reading about it, I promptly emailed Nathalie at work and told her to take vacation time on October 20th. Then she informed me that renewing our passports would be necessary to cross the border. Crap. Guess it's true when they say that the good stuff never comes easy.



Dreaming of English Leather (wow that sounds wrong),
Diana

Photo courtesy of the Purse Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!