Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Pantene Pro-V Aerosol Hairspray for Medium/Thick Hairstyles


I really wanted to like this hairspray from Pantene Pro-V's new line, which is just under $5 on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart. It promises to lock out humidity, give you all day hold and add shine. Sadly, the only thing I really liked about it was the smell.

I curl my hair every morning and hairspray is essential to my every day routine. I styled my hair as I always do and applied this hairspray throughout my 'do. What I found is that it made strands of my hair HARD. When I first started using hairspray in high school, I thought having clumps of stiff hair was normal when using these kinds of products. After using so many kinds of hairspray from different brands, I find it's only inferior products that does that to your hair.

After an 11 hour work day Nathalie and I went to see Sex and the City 2, which was as disappointing as this hairspray. Lindy West's review is probably the most hilarious review I've ever read.

Back to the hairspray.

While observing myself in the theatre washroom, I noticed that my locks were looking lackluster. The curl has begun to droop and though it wasn't raining nor very humid, my hair looked a little frizzy. I asked Nathalie what she thought and she said that my hair looked mediocre at best.
Sorry Pantene, I really like your Shampoos and Conditioners, but your new hairspray is really a flop.

Turns out that if you're not satisfied with any of their new products, Pantene will refund the cost of your purchase and double it. That's pretty cool, so props to Pantene for good customer service.

Back to Ojon,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!