Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shopbop

On the weekend I placed an order for some pretty underpinnings (on sale) from one of my favorite online shops - Shopbop.com.

Today I get an email from their customer service saying one of the items I've ordered is out of stock. Because I'm not receiving the full set (pictured to the left) they have credited my shipping cost.

I love this company! I bought an Accessories and Beyond bracelet from them back in January. The charm fell off after a day so I emailed them to get a new one. Because the item was unavailable, Shopbop refunded the amount AND let me keep the bracelet. They said that for me to ship it back to the U.S. would have cost as much as the bracelet ($16 and change).

You've gotta appreciate good customer service and Shopbop has got some of that!

::: Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Ahh they sound amazing! Most online shops are really annoying about returning stuff, or charge tonnes for delivery (minimum net-a-porter delivery is £10!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. It's easy to get excited about a company that actually cares about their customers.

    ReplyDelete

Comment!