Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Face Forward

I don't have a Whole Foods in my neck of the woods. Didn't even know it existed until I started dating my BF (who lives across the street from one). The first time I went in, I nearly lost my mind. Everything costs a ridiculous amount of money, but I swear the food is better and they have a beauty section that features natural and organic products.

In my early 20s, my skin regimen consisted of cleansers and moisturizers that were currently on sale at the drug store. In my late 20's, I'm finding a little more effort is required to keep my face looking fresh.

Anyhow, I've been using Earth Science's Almond-Aloe Facial Moisturizer for almost two years now.I buy it regularly at Whole Foods, but I was really excited to find that they have an online shop. Honestly, it's the only moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. It's not greasy, and it smells incredible. Best of all, it absorbs incredibly well and works as a perfect base for my make up. The one I use doesn't have SPF protection (I know, tsk tsk!) but they do sell one with SPF 15 (next time, I'll get that one). I'm being real here, buying natural products is better for your skin. If you're looking for a good, lightweight moisturizer, this stuff is a winner.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!